TITAN™ V2 Expert Blu-Set Controller Set
Drop-In MOSFET type TITAN™ V2 controller set transforms an AEG into an advanced training replica. It provides a tactical advantage thanks to a lightning-fast trigger reaction time with the ability to modify the replica and adapt it to every mission with the help of 20 available functions. This is the most advanced and top model by GATE.
TITAN™ V2 controller will breathe new life into an ASG electric replica.
TITAN module in EXPERT version features unlocked access to all software functions using the GATE Control Station.
Apart from the module, the set also includes a Blu-Link module:
– adds Bluetooth® function to TITAN / ASTER
– enables wireless connection between GATE ETU and compatible GATE ecosystem
– compatible with GCS app for iOS, Android and in near future also Windows /
– enables switching between data transfer mode and fire mode via the app
– configurable, intelligent fuse (UVP, SCP, OCP, OTP) protecting the battery in
the event of a short-circuit and protects the system from overheating or
– multi-function wattmeter allowing for reading telemetric data
– coating compliant with MIL-V-173C specification
– very low energy consumption
– provides full mobility – no need for any cables in order to connect the
system with GCS app
– allows for programming, settings alteration and TITAN / ASTER software
updates in data transfer mode via GCS app
– it can be connected between ETU and a battery for the entire duration of a
game (as opposed to USB-Link, which requires to be disconnected for
TITAN™ provides new possibilities:
– Trigger sensitivity adjustment
– Pre-cocking boost – adjustment of the time that the spring is being kept
pulled (shortens the time between a squeeze of the trigger and firing)
– Adjustment of fire mode selector modes
– Burst mode
– Fire rate adjustment
– Notifies about a low battery level
– Protects battery from damage
– “Sniper delay”
– Full cycle detection
– AUG mode – the ability to set two trigger sensitivities (semi and full-auto)
More comprehensive description of TITAN™ controller:
TRIGGER SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT
Five sensors that allow controlling the trigger sensitivity. There is no need to disassemble the replica, all that is necessary is to use the Tactical Programmer Card or GATE™ control station. It will allow adapting the replica to the skills and individual preferences of the User.
CONFIGURABLE FIRE MODE SELECTOR (GEN. 2)
Two sensors can be programmed in three ways to select one of 6 functions:
– SAFE-SEMI-BURST*/AUTO (short squeeze-and-hold – BURST, long trigger
– SAFE-BURST*-AUTO (SAFE via a rapid mode selection, when: SAFE-SEMI-SAFE)
*BURST means firing a series of rounds.
TITAN™ control unit can accurately detect the position that a cycle should end
at. Thanks to that, the squeeze of a trigger causes a completion of a full
firing cycle (replicas without TITAN™ system often jam when the trigger has
been squeezed for a too short of a time if it does not end with a
shot. TITAN™ eliminates this defect.).
This results in:
– Automatic BURST mode, there is no need to set the time of the cycle of this
series, the only thing necessary is to determine how many BBs are to be fired
– Automatic Pre-Cocking, which is available in every mode in the following fire
mode selector settings: SEMI BURST and AUTO. In comparison to ordinary MOSFET
modules, there is no need to configure this setting manually. All that is
required is to set the power of the spring pre-cocking.
– ALWAYS COMPLETED FULL CYCLE – when pre-cocking is turned-off, TITAN™ will
ensure that the gearbox will complete a full cycle and after firing the spring
will be released. Thanks to this, a greater reliability of the replica is
Winning a duel often depends on fractions of a second, that is why thanks to
pre-cocking the trigger reacts with a speed that can be compared to that of a
real firearm. The spring is pulled beforehand, so at the same time, we caution
that usage of this mode with powerful springs will lead to a faster wear of
internal parts of a replica.
There are two modes of PRE-COCKING function:
1. AUTO – the spring is pulled after every shot
2. SMART – the spring is pulled in advance by a slow squeeze of the trigger and
a shot is fired by a rapid squeeze.
Three modes of operation can programmed for
PRE-COCKING: HIGH / MID / LOW – each regulates the spring sprain in different
*PRE-COCKING mode operates now in all fire
mode selector modes: SEMI, BURST, AUTO and does not require manual calibration
BURST mode, i.e. firing with a pre-programmed series of rounds requires only
the selection of the amount of BBs to be fired (up to
10 BBs per trigger squeeze). It is very useful in all MILSIMs or when using
This allows to reduce the rate of fire of the replica. This allows to use more
powerful Li-Po batteries and still maintain a rate of fire compliant with real
Allows to change the way ROF CONTROL operates:
– ON – RoF Control regulates the cycle speed, which
allows a gearbox to operate smoothly and with a lesser wear of the replica’s
– OFF – RoF control adds pauses between every shot in
order to reduce the rate of fire. This provides very realistic experience.
This function allows to set a delay between every shot in SEMI mode in order to
simulate reload delay or recoil compensation. It is possible to set the
following delay: 0.5 s, 1.0 s, 2.0 s and 3.0 s.
description of all functions is available on the manufacturer’s website:
The full manual is available at the below address:
The set includes:
– TITAN Drop-In module in ADVANCED firmware
– assembly kit
– Quick Start Guide (English)
– TITAN patch
|Dimensiones||30 × 20 × 7 cm|